Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 December 2017


I have a thing about Foyers!  I notice them.  Not everybody does but those of us who do, we notice everything about them and if the foyer, reception desk or entry way is unclean and messy not much else touches us.  As a business or charity or other organisation, you may have the mindset that you need a lot of money to make your place look good but these things can be achieved with little or no money.  It doesn't cost much to keep things clean and barely anything to keep things tidy.  Whether we like it or not, first impressions count.  People do judge books by their cover.  A messy foyer, unclean bathrooms and untidy entry ways send a message that you just can’t be bothered. You might care a lot but how are we to know?  I’m too busy thinking about that grotty table or messy reception desk for the next hour!  Foyers and Receptions need to be neat and tidy, clean, warm and welcoming.

We have  a mechanic, we have had him for years and one of the reasons I am so happy with him, isn't just the superior reliable and trustworthy service he gives but his office is immaculent.
I think to myself if these people look after their desk so good they are certainly looking after my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment