Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Cooler Weather Beckons....

 

Townsville is a great place to live and winter in Townsville makes the living even better.

Recently I had lunch at a little snack bar in West End, that I found by accident. Great Bite is written on the shop window - It's a local fish and chip/takeaway situated on Sidney Street, West End. The shop owner went out of his way to make my mother and I feel welcome. With sidewalk seating it was a nice spot to sit on a mild Autumn day. We supped on toasted sandwiches and pots of tea. Great Bite is pretty rustic but the food tastes good and I loved that they offered a range of teas and coffees.

If you are poking around West End on a Winters Day I recommend this as a nice spot to sit, chat and have a cuppa.

The Concierge Suggests...  Great Bite, Sidney Street shops, West End.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment